WE LOVE THURSDAYS!
*In English we looked at the Jolly Phonics Action for Adjectives. ( bang to fists together)
* We played a game : http://www.childrensuniversity.manchester.ac.uk/interactives/literacy/wordclasses/adjectives.asp
If you look a this site, it shows more games on other forms of language conventions too.
*In maths we continued gathering and interpreting data and making graphs. Some children find this a challenge- literal questions.
* We then continued looking a the languages of India in Integrated Studies. Did you know that there are 17 languages in India with more than 100 dialects!!! Hindi is the main language. Ask the children if they remember that namaste means- hello?
* We even had time to start our Celebration evening performance- its going to be a cracker!!
* After lunch was Chinese
* Then our favourite part of Thursday- Board Games.
* The room is currently sooooo noisy with laughter and screams of joy- its wonderful! Some people are learning to take turns, cooperate, be the looser and a humble winner!!
Remember swimming tomorrow, hand in homework, spelling test and readers.