Thursday 1 September 2011

Thursday 1st September

What we did today:

2S had Art thismorning and we wrote a reflection about our Sunflower unit from Van Gogh.

In English we were finalising our 'Who Am I?' item which is turning out great.

The students then had HPE, Chinese and Afternoon Session. The Afternoon Session presentation was lovely as always.

I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Jenny, the students and parents of 2S for all of your support during my PX4 and Internship throughout the year. I have learned so much from Jenny and the students and my experience has been amazing. They are a wonderful group of students which you as parents should all be very proud of. Jenny is a highly experienced, professional teacher who I think we can agree has touched us all.

I look forward to seeing all of you around the school.

Thanks again.

2S Superstar of the Day Award: Cameron B.

Cameron has tried his hardest all day to be quiet in class. Well done Cameron for displaying such beautiful manners today. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment